Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Quarantings

APR 6th-12th:
Another day, another dollar, another week, another exam. Or two.

We start the week off swinging with a physiology exam and a 211 one. Really kicking myself about the 211 one still. Horribly misunderstood a problem that costed me 20 points right away. Would've had an A on the exam had I gotten those.

On the other hand however, physiology went good for the first time this semester! Thank gosh for that because I was REALLY needing it after the first exam we took post-Karneval.

Daily life has been classes and working out, TV watching here and there, and LOTS of time spent with my brother. I feel like we have definitely gotten closer through this haha.

This was also the week of our pharmacology workshop which I found very interesting!

Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment