Tuesday, May 5, 2020

3/30/2020-4/5/2020

I finally went home this week! My parents ended up picking me up on Monday morning because I had to study for my exams for the following days. I was also really sad because we were supposed to be in France this week and having fun and exploring Paris. Pretty sure my parents and friends got sick of me complaining about being in France this week but I still had the right to be petty and complain for this week. Otherwise, I just studied a lot and zoomed a lot of my friends to feel less lonely and isolated. One thing that was good about being home is that I got to eat a lot of really good food (my parents cooked all my favorite homemade foods) and I didn't have to cook for myself anymore. One bad thing is that it felt like I was back in High School except I couldn't really go outside or see my friends which was a little annoying sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment