Monday, May 4, 2020

Week 12

So this week I had 2 tests on the same day. MATH 308 and BMEN 253 on Thursday. I studied all weekend and the days leading up to the tests because I was preparing for them to be more difficult than usual because the online class would make it easier to "cheat" but of course as Aggies we don't do that, but regardless I was embracing for it. The test came and it was difficult but not more so than usual. I know I just messed up on a couple problems but it was an overall fair test. Taking the test online was super weird because I am so used to taking tests in a classroom setting, not in my dining room. Also, writing on printer paper and having the exam pulled up on the screen was difficult because I have to look up and down which is kinda annoying, but I managed. We then have to scan those papers and submit it as a PDF. Luckily for me, my computer crashed during my math exam because I was running an old version of zoom (not updated) and other programs and so I panicked mid test and had to explain what happened. But my professor was very understanding and said not to worry. What an experience but there's more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment