Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Week 14

It was a normal week of classes. It's getting hard to write stuff for this blog as the days are so mundane that the week blends together so uniformly. There isn't too much that stands out or is special to recognize of happening this week. To me, it just feels like I'm auto-piloting through school. Not to say im progressing through my day with little care, but rather I'm so in the routine of doing this it doesnt require a higher level of thinking to accomplish my work for school. It can be easy to lose motivation at times, or makeup an excuse to putoff work, but I've tried to stay pretty consistent in treating my schoolwork as a job. The Enmodes project is ramping up and the reality that we would be presenting next week had not actually hit me until this week. While I think our project is good, I dont believe it to be anywhere near as ready and that worries me.

No comments:

Post a Comment