Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Week 15/16

The adventure is sadly coming to an end, but hopefully, the bonds that were made through this journey will stay and prosper for many years to come. It all started last week, with the pressure of finals around the corner. I had Math and Bmen on Thursday and Friday. The days before, I was getting barely any sleep, but I kept pushing myself with the understanding that school would be over in less than a week. Thankfully, I got through it, still awaiting the finals grades, but optimistic it went well. The weekend came and I got the much-needed rest. The remaining finals came and went like nothing and instead of thinking to myself that school is finally over, I was sad that my journey had come to end.

I have learned many things throughout this trip, from German hospitality to how to deal with stuff when it goes to shit. In the end, it was all worth it. I already know that this experience will help me further my education and increase self-understanding. I already miss all my friends, the TA's, Dr. Wassser, and the AIB family. Hopefully, this is not the final goodbye! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment