Monday, May 4, 2020

Week 16/17: Exam Weeks


I am in the last weeks and finals have begun. So far, I have takin the diff eq, 211, and vtpp final and all I have left is the history of medicine. Diff eq went very well I think, 211 not so much. I thought it was pretty hard I just hope I did better than I thought on it. Vtpp went pretty good too. My final thoughts on this semester is that I wish we were able to spend it all in Germany, but some things are out of our control. If I have learned anything this semester, it is that I am able to adapt to any circumstance no matter how difficult. So that’s good! Overall, I have grown as a person and have learned a lot through my experiences in this study abroad and I will forever be grateful for all that I have learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment