Tuesday, May 5, 2020

3/16/2020-3/22/2020

This week was the first quarantine week! I got to Houston Monday night from Frankfurt/Bonn. Sorry to anyone who saw me that morning before the bus ride to Frankfurt, I was cranky and still half asleep and sad and all those combined do not make a fun Bri. A lot of us hung out in the Frankfurt airport together waiting for our flights. Our flight back to the US wasn't too bad. Langley's seat got moved up and the plane staff were super nice and let Dany, Matt, and I move up too. We were routed to Chicago for a checkup, which we were worried about being too long and missing our next flight to Houston, but it was pretty speedy and easy to get through. Katrina and I decided to quarantine together since our parents weren't comfortable with letting us stay home in case we ended up showing symptoms, so our parents rented an apartment pretty close to where my parents live. The next week was a little blurry with jet lag and nothing to do since online classes were being figured out. It was nice seeing my family again but a little sad since I couldn't really hug them or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment