Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Week 16: Finals

Man this week was not fun. I had 3 exams spaced out from Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Due to the Enmodes presentation taking up literally all my time every single day last week, I felt I had next to no time in order to prepare for these exams. It was a huge time crunch and required me to wakeup 7am every day and sleep past midnight every night. I sacrificed so much of my sleep and self care time in order to condense the semester's worth of information into the 1-2 days I had for each exam. By the time the week was over I felt I had lost sanity. Studying for next weeks upcoming finals was not even a thought in my mind. All I wanted to do was sleep and do anything other than school. I am proud of myself for dedicating myself to effectively studying every single day all day. Thats not a feat most college kids can do so thats a win, regardless if my exam scores reflected that.

No comments:

Post a Comment