Monday, May 4, 2020

4/19 to 4/25

We've been having test here and there and although they're online I still get some sort of anxiety taking them. I've been communicating with my host family for a bit but after a while the messages died down. I have an alarm that makes me answer math questions to turn it off and I find myself not even remembering answering the questions at times to turn my alarm off because I am such a heavy sleeper, so I'm not really sure what to do with my alarm situation. Luckily I have been blessed with Carley calling me a few times to make it to lecture. BMEN 211 is at a full go, it makes sense but then it don't lmaoooo, but we hanging in there. I hate when I go back through the lectures and I have to hear my dumb self answering Travis's questions wrong lMAO.

No comments:

Post a Comment