Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Final Post... For Now.

APR 27th-MAY 5th:
And here we finally are. 5 months from the beginning of my journey abroad, and there is no denial that a transformation had taken place. I had met some friends that I can say without a shadow of a doubt will be people I speak with for the rest of my years. And my professors and TA's? Could count on them for anything.

Getting down to the actual week breakdown, it really consists of late study nights caused directly by procrastination during the day, using grade calculators to find out threshold grade for each of my finals, and one good ol' all-nighter. Wouldn't be finals week without one!

In addition to the 4 finals I would have to take across Thursday to the Tuesday of the next week, we also had a third physiology exam to take on the Tuesday prior. I was actually very much in favor of this though, as it would help even out my first exam that went a little too rough, and the same material would be tested on the following week. So I really didn't have to study much at all for the final.

Across all my classes, I was able to clutch up in all of them except one: my arch-nemesis, 211. Will definitely be pass/failing that one! But hey, I'll take the A's everywhere else!

I know this won't be my final blog post as we will be coming back to this some months down the road, but I still want to take a moment to thank everyone that made this program abroad possible. I had the most fun I have ever had in my life, and that is no understatement. I'd give any amount of money to run it back just one last time, but no amount could get me to give those memories up. I'm beyond grateful that this was the group I got so lucky with meeting.

Once again, I cannot thank our Biosciences family enough.

Peace out.







No comments:

Post a Comment