Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Week 11: 2nd Week of Quarantine


The first week of quarantine had flown by as nothing too eventful happened. I would rotate between watching TV, exercising, reading, and playing video games the hours, I was awake. Since every day was more or less the same, they kind of melded together. I wasn’t necessarily bored though. I loved playing video games and was able to have a ton of fun with some of my oldest friends who I had not spoken to since leaving to study abroad. Although I spent most of my time in my room, I would have to occasionally have to come to the kitchen to warm up food. The few times my family did see me they would try to rationalize that I’m probably healthy and what I’m doing is extreme. I didn’t really listen to them, explaining that I could be asymptomatic and how they are all high risk as my sister has been a smoker for most of her life and my father has high blood pressure and overall poor immune system due to his older age. Well this is only temporary; everyone just has to hang in there and be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment