Monday, May 4, 2020

Week 12 - Finally Out of Quarantine

My two week quarantine ended this week! Too bad that I cant really go anywhere. I start work next week, however, so at least it is a reason to get out of the house. I'm someone who usually likes to keep busy, so staying home all day is making me a little stir crazy. I've been spending most of my time working on the Enmodes project and studying for various classes. I did recently finish a book I was reading called Shadow Reaper though, so at least I've been productive! I also made a trip down to College Station this week to look at a house I want to move into next semester. Its a house with other vet school students living in it, so we'd all be studying and working together. I'm excited to move back to College Station and to start Vet school!

No comments:

Post a Comment