Saturday, May 2, 2020

Week 13

This past weekend was great. It was Good Friday and the long weekend was much needed. Like I said in my past blogs, I have been so busy with work and it is annoying to see others just chilling. To make things worse, my old high school has made the last cycle not count while also not having finals. I was so frustrated thinking to myself, "maybe I was born in the wrong year." But the more I thought about it, I was glad that I am still pushing myself and persevering through these tough times. In the end, the amount of work you put in will show in future endeavors. The Enmodes push has started and our group has come to a point that our idea is almost at its peak. 

This week, Texas has also released some more news on coronavirus. It is now mandatory that everyone that goes out in public must wear masks, and if you don't then there will be a fine of one thousand dollars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment