Monday, May 4, 2020

Week 16 - The Start of Finals Week

This week started out crazy, with the 3rd Physiology exam happening on Tuesday, and my Genetics Final happening on Friday, it shaped out to be a very stressful week. I spent all weekend studying for Physiology, only to have my worst exam of the semester. I didn't do as well as I had hoped, but after reviewing what I missed, if feel more prepared to take the final next week. The genetics exam was a struggle. I needed a 90 to make an A in the class, and I walked out with an 88. Needless to say, it was quite frustrating! But I only needed to pass in order to move on to vet school, so I guess I didn't NEED an A, but my focus has just been getting the highest grades possible for so long, that I'm still learning how to adjust.

No comments:

Post a Comment