Monday, May 4, 2020

Week 11

It's our first week of online classes. Everyone has already returned home and instead of taking a train to class, I'm walking to my dinning room and turning on my laptop for class. It was great seeing everyone's face again because we all spent a lot of time together in the same two rooms for three months. It's very interesting taking online classes because to be honest it is more difficult to pay attention. I don't think I will be liking online classes. I understand that it prevents any spread of COVID but its not ideal for me because I learn better being in a face to face classroom setting. Its only the first week of online classes, Im going to give it another chance next week!

I have also set a goal of baking or cooking something new every week to keep me mentally open and creative while staying at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment