Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Week 13

I emphasized reconnecting with my friends this week. Last week had made me remember how much I had missed them, especially the ones from my hometown I am not able to visit due to the shelter in place. It was nice to get back into touch with them and catch up. I noticed that most people are pretty much in the same boat: being bummed and bored and getting lonely as the weeks progressed. So I think they appreciated reaching out to them. I was also able to set up zoom calls and facetimes with a few different groups of friends and actually know what was going on in each others lives during this time. I also made more of an effort to spend more time outside my room and more with my sister and dad. In addition, I planned to see my mom more so overall this week was more enjoyable than the last week from being bored in my room alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment