Monday, May 4, 2020

Week 13 - Easter!

There is one upside to being home. I got to spend Easter Sunday with my family! My family celebrates Easter by having a family breakfast, this year  it was french toast and fruit, giving each other Easter Baskets, and  having Easter Dinner, usually with lamb chops and some sides. My mother gave me a book called "Shelter in Place" by Nora Roberts. She has such a funny sense of humor...I haven't started reading it as I'm in the middle of another book, but I'm curious as to how the story will play out. As far as I know, it wasn't written about the COVID-19 pandemic. I enjoyed spending Easter with my family. If we where still in Europe, I was going to go to Amsterdam this weekend. But I guess it just gives me something to look forward to in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment