Sunday, March 24, 2019

What's a Week Without at Least One Exam? (Week 10)

Coming back from spring break Monday morning wasn’t as bad as I feared it would be. I got in around 2200 Sunday night, but that still allowed for about eight hours of sleep, which was really nice. I had a few assignments due during the week, but what I stressed about the most was the first lab exam, which was Friday morning. Thankfully, the review that Sarah put together was really great and I feel like I did well on the exam. Part of the reason I was so stressed was because we also have our second physiology exam next week. Basically, spring break was the only week within a month-long time period where there wasn’t an exam. 

Honestly, I didn’t do a whole this week outside of school work. But there were a few interesting things that happened with my host family. First, Astrid brought the snake out of the fridge and hibernation to put him in his cage. She also took me out Saturday to ride her horse, who was really sweet. It was pretty cold out, but besides that the ride was nice. Today, Sunday, I also got to see a toaster from the 60s. Astrid pulled out her grandmother’s old toaster when two of the slots in their 4-slice toaster stopped working right before the family brunch this morning. It was pretty interesting to see and surprising that Astrid still had this toaster. 

No comments:

Post a Comment