Monday, March 4, 2019

Found out Kernaval is not my holiday

A lot of people will be like what? or hate me because I don't like Kernaval. 
Obviously, I'm not a party person and I can't drink and I also don't like beer that much. I can drink wine better now, but still, alcohols are not my type. We finished all of our tests this week, from Monday to Wednesday (Pewww, finally it was over). We got Thursday off and be in the parade. We have to be at the new AIB early and dress up for the parade. Thing is, we got there so early which mean, we have to stand outside and wait for the parade to started (-.-). I hate waiting outside under the cold weather. I'm experiencing cold enough. I started getting boring while waiting, and I began to hate it, how we have to wait for it to start, for both people on the street and in the parade. The only thing I like is the little kid. How cute they are in the custom and putting their hand asking for candy. We through the candy so much at the beginning, literally right after we got off the street. People were throwing almost as much as they can, which mean after like 10-15 mins most of us run out of candy already. Park started to pick up candy from the street and give it to other people since he has no more (lol). As being told, the parade ended after two hours. We were released and go wherever we want. For me, I went home directly. I want to get rip of the crowd. 
I didn't want to spend my money to travel this weekend since I want to save it for spring break, which is only a week from now. I would hold on to it. As the result, I was home since Thursday afternoon until now. I wouldn't show my face on the street since I don't drink and I don't like the crowd neither. I'm pretty sure German would kick me out during Kernaval if they saw me, also my friends. I'm sorry friends and German but Kernaval is not my favorite holiday :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment