Monday, March 11, 2019

Rosen Montag & spring break countdown


This week we only had four days of classes and we were all enjoying life because our first physiology test was over! We started learning the new material for test two. The class has been a lot of complicated material lately, but I have enjoyed reading the textbook for extra clarification. This is the first time in a class that I have read the textbook, I don’t really know why that is. It is mostly because it is my hardest class this semester so I have been putting a lot of extra effort into it. It makes it a lot easier that it also happens to be one of my favorite classes I have taken thus far. 

On rose monday a group of us went to Cologne for Karneval. It was quite the experience. Germans really love to celebrate this holiday and it was so cool that it coincided with my study abroad trip. The streets of Cologne were PACKED. When we got there on the train we all found a spot on the street to watch the parade and shared some Kolsch. It was fun to see everyone in their costumes. They threw out SO much candy! We had fun and were able to make it home in a reasonable amount of time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment