Sunday, March 10, 2019

Week 8: Toothbrush Project

          This week was pretty normal. Our host brother made some really cool Thai food on Tuesday and it was definitely an interesting flavor. I wasn't the biggest fan of it but it was still good nonetheless. The main focus of this week was to get the toothbrush project finished for our BMEN 253 class. I started my part on Wednesday and basically was just trying to figure out how solidworks works because we had never and any experience with this program before... I sort of got the hang of it and then on Thursday when I started back up on it again, I really hammered through it and got pretty good with the program.
          This weekend was technically the beginning of spring break but I'm gonna have that be its own whole thing. I will put in a little teaser picture for what I got to see on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment