Sunday, March 24, 2019

Week 10: Trying to run and working on the DHF again

          This week I tried to get in a few days of running but after one of the days, I realized that my knees hurt too much after my time in Edinburgh. I tried to run out in the forest behind Petra's house and it  was really beautiful, but it was not a good trail for my dead knees...
          Our DHF was due on Friday and thank goodness my team has 4 engineers on it because there was no way I would have been able to do it without them... There was so much work to do and trying to do that while working on the math homework that was due tonight as well was pretty near impossible. I'm so thankful for Yoong, as she definitely did a good portion of the work on that project. A lot of what I did was go through the things that she had typed up and made sure that they were spelled correctly or that they said what she meant to say. 
          I didn't do much on Saturday other then wake up late and eat breakfast with Petra. Later that night though, I went to go see Captain Marvel again with Vivian since I wanted to make sure that I didn't miss anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment