Sunday, March 17, 2019

Week 9: The most EPIC spring break

          This week was such an amazing and cool experience. I went to so many countries including Switzerland, Scotland, England, and Ireland. They were all so cool in their own way and I wouldn't have done anything differently. I got to travel with so many different people on each of these four trips/destinations and if was great to get to know everyone a little better.

          








 Probably the place that I was most excited to go was Geneva, Switzerland since I was going for the Geneva International Motor Show. When I got there, there were so many dream cars and super cars and everything in between. There was even a helicopter car that could switch between the two! Once day I will be able to go back there and sit in the buyers club of one of the major car companies. 


No comments:

Post a Comment