Sunday, March 31, 2019

Week 11: Bonn to Paris and a few stops in between

          The beginning of this week was pretty stressful since we had a few 211 homework's due and a 253 test on Tuesday, but all in all it went fairly well. We got to make a "cheat sheet" for the 253 test and it helped me for quite a few things but there were definitely a few questions that I didn't have an answer for cause I didn't think to go over it...

          Wednesday started the beginning of our adventure to Paris. We stopped at a few towns along the way, going to a museum and an old hospital. 
          We then got 4 days in Paris, 2 days with the program and 2 free days. We went to so many cool places over this trip and I got to see so many amazing monuments while I was there. We even had some free time on the last day when we didn't know what to do with ourselves so we went to the Eiffel tower and sat under it for a bit while I tried to draw it in my sketchbook! We ended up going to a garden where I finished the drawing. It was definitely a cool life goal to cross off the bucket list! 



No comments:

Post a Comment