Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Back to reality

A week after spring break was hard to go through. We, especially me, was not ready to be on the field to fight again. It took me a few days to woke up from my dream and be back with reality.
We had normal class on Monday as scheduled, except Dr.Wasser was calling in sick so we don't have Physiology for both BMEN and BIMS. But then, we have an early makeup class two days later so we did not miss anything. Math homework was up so we have to run with the deadline again. I wish he posts it earlier so we can take care of it before we were off for our trips. But oh well, doesn't matter, we still to run anyway. One week break, but it felt like a month, I completely forgot almost all the lectures we had to learn before. I need a review.
Back to my normal life, my host sister had returned from her trip. The house fills up with a lot of the hero's journey of me and her. The weather is pretty nice during spring. It is hard to miss some nice cherry blossoms on the side of every street we passed by. It is a beautiful picture. Anyways, back to the house, my host mom still coughing from the fever she had earlier. I feel bad for her, part of it is that she got the fever from me, and another part is that it took her so long to heal. My host dad sleeps in a different room for almost a month now since he couldn't sleep because of the cough. On the weekend, we had a lot of guesses, on Saturday we had my parents' friends stopped by for dinner, and on Sunday, my host sister's boyfriend came. He is going to stay there for a week so I have to face him every day which is kind of uncomfortable for me. I got used to the house and the people and now there is somebody else in the house, it is hard for me to adapt. But I will leave for France next week anyway so it wouldn't bother me much. I will leave them some time and space together since it is kind of hard to see him since he has to train for the Olympic game. Oh, I forgot, my host sister's boyfriend is going to represent Germany for the Olympic game next year. Pretty cool right. Well, I hope they will have a great time together before he leave and I return back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment