Sunday, March 24, 2019

Week after Spring Break (3/18)

Nothing really eventful happened. It was filled with incredible amounts of homework as usual. I don't think there has been a week that hasn't been flooded with homework in one way or another. The best thing to happen was Mats coming back to AIB from his 3 week long vacation. That was a breath of fresh air. I don't think he realizes how much we missed him. Things were rough while he was gone. There seemed to be homework all the time and there was an overall depression throughout the whole AIB. I can't be certain as to why that was, but I would like to say that it was because Mats wasn't here. Other than that, it was just a normal week filled with a lot of homework. My host family always tells me that I'm the first student they've had that does as much homework as I do. They also comment on how I don't do much other than study on the weekends. It's a little discouraging hearing that, but I don't have a choice. So I have to sacrifice my free time for school. I think they feel bad for me, and I feel bad that I can't spend more time with them. But it is what it is, and I can't do anything to change that.

No comments:

Post a Comment