Thursday, March 7, 2019

Physiology failures

WELL, academic post: the physiology test was this week. Studying was not fun, the test was less fun, and I'm just happy it's over. & that's all I have to say about that! The German final was also this week, and although I intended to have much better German skills by this point, I will do my best to continue Rosetta Stone! In Genetics, Dr. Derr lectured about a painting that I saw in Madrid earlier this month, which was super cool because I remembered thinking how cool it was when I saw it, of course never expected it to come up again in my life, especially in academia.

The fifth season in Germany is coming to a peak, and sadly an end. Karneval is this weekend, so the program participated in a parade on Thursday where we all wore our school's (AIB) hoodie and craaaazy bright orange and blue wigs. I also attended the big parade in Bonn on Rosenmontag and got deep pockets full of kamelle!

But the best part of my week: I tried doner for the first time! That was on Monday, and I'm pretty sure I ate doner every day this week. The best part is it's only 2 euro!! And so good!! Basically, I have found an affordable & filling way to eat for the rest of the semester. Let's see if I actually eat it this much without getting tired of it... honestly, it's so good it might take a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment