Monday, March 18, 2019

Anticipation week

It's the week before Spring Break! Lucky for me, all the tests are over and I can sail by while counting down the days before another 11 day long vacation! On top of all the excitement, this week was shortened thanks to Rosenmontag, and we only had 3.5 easy days of class before the fun began. A lot of the focus this week is going into the Enmodes project, so hopefully we start making some real headway on the developments! My team (named Donatello) has a lot of ideas so I'm excited to see what we can come up with.

What did I do for fun this week? More planning for spring break! I will be adding a few more countries to the "abroad" part of study abroad... France, England, Belgium, maybe some others? I wanted to get to Scotland and/or Ireland but I'm not entirely sure if I have enough time to do all that! But so far, what we do have planned is going to be a nice easy going relaxing vacation abroad. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment