Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Week 8: Countdown to Spring Break

Tuesday (3/5): Typical cramming day

I had a normal day at school and studied as much as possible for my genetics test Wednesday. I also got back my first physiology test and was pretty satisfied with it. Just need to study harder for the next one. 😊

Wednesday (3/6): Test day

Luckily, I had almost the whole day to study for my night exam. It went well! I was SO happy to finally be done with tests for a week. Once I left school for the day, I couldn't help but get super excited for the week to come (Greece🌺🍃🌊)!

Thursday (3/7): Normal school day

Just another basic day at school -- I swear I'm not trying to bore you, my b. I got to go home early, enjoy beautiful weather, and hang out with my host mom. :)

Friday (3/8): Preparation day 😎

Side note: I love Fridays because we always get out at lunch -- I'm not sure if I've mentioned that before, oops... I stopped by UniGrill to grab doner (yum) and went shopping with Jessica. We were on the lookout for cute outfits to wear in Greece! After shopping, I went home to clean my room and laundry, pack my bags, and relax before my flight tomorrow. A perfect Friday :)

Check out next week's post for Spring Break adventures ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment