Saturday, March 2, 2019

5th Week


5th Week
           This week, there was my first test after I came to Germany. It was a genetics class, and since we had been travelling last week to Vienna and privately to Prague, I should have maximized my time available to study for genetics. Therefore, since the exam was on Wednesday, I studied really hard for Monday and Tuesday and half of Wednesday. I believe the exam was not as bad as I thought, but we’ll see how my grades turn out to be. A good reason on how I can study even with motivation was that my favorite soccer team’s soccer match that be happening right after the exam. So, I went directly to watch the soccer match in Berliner, the bar near to AIB, and joined with Josh and Sabastian. This match was an important match of Champion’s league, which was match between Borussia Dortmund, a German current #1 soccer team versus my favorite team Tottenham from England, with my favorite player Son. After all, I was so happy that my team won by 3-0, and that my favorite player Son scored the first goal. This match absolutely compensated my hard work and effort spent in my exam. Now, I am so much excited for its second match, that Josh, Sebastian and I will be actually on Dortmund Stadium to watch the second round. I can’t wait to see that game. This is my 5th Week, and I am so happy and satisfied being here.

No comments:

Post a Comment