Sunday, March 3, 2019

Week 7: So many tests but Karneval topped it all

The first part of this week was full of test and lots of studying, but we had a great time during Karneval towards the end of the week so everything came up Milhouse. We had three tests at the beginning of this week and they all went fairly good. One of them was pretty terrible but everyone else did pretty bad on it as well so hopefully we all get saved by the curve... At the end of this week though, we had Karneval where I got to both be in a parade in Beuel and watch the parade in Bornheim. I had a great time with my host brother and it will definitely be one of the highlights of my trip here!

          For the Karneval Parade in Bornheim, I dressed up as a Mexican. I wore my cowboy boots, a sombrero, and a poncho. It was a pretty mishmashed costume but it was a good enough costume for Karneval. Quite a few of my host brothers friends came over to the house before the parade and then we met even more of them over in Bornheim itself. Sadly I didn't get a picture of my costume or really anything that day since I was just trying to have fun with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment