Monday, March 4, 2019

Reality Hits

Week 5.
After having a great time traveling to Prague and Vienna, reality hits when we returned to Bonn.
Homeworks due, study for tests. It was just overwhelming, but fortunately, I only have three tests instead of four (which is a bless).
For my daily life, nothing special change. My host sister was left for her New Zealand trip with her friends. My host parents still going to work daily as they usually do. On Sunday, after returned from Prague, I caught some cold. But my host mom saw the difference in my voice early so she gave me the medicine to prevent it from getting worse. The next day, she was the one that getting sick instead of me. I felt bad for giving it to her unintentionally. I was able to completely back to normal after three or four days. But my host mom, it just kept getting worse. And her husband got annoyed because she kept coughing at night which he couldn't sleep. He ended up going to another room and sleep instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment