Thursday, March 8, 2012

When in Rome

T-minus 12 hours until I fly out with six others to Rome! When we first started the semester, I remember talking whimsically about how much fun Spring Break would be when the semester finally rolled around to it waaaaaaayyyy off in the future. Well, it's here now! I can't believe how quickly the semester's gone by! This trip to Italy will have a few groups splitting off here and there, but from what we have planned so far, it looks like this will be the best Spring Break of my life! Four days in Rome, during which I will meet a friend from University of Dallas who is studying there for the semester, then two in Florence including a tour of Tuscany's hillside towns and lunch in a vineyard, and we'll end up with another three days in Venice--hopefully the Bridge of Sighs will be visible this time instead of the restoration scaffolding! I can't wait for morning!

Best way to pass the time is to sleep, so that's exactly what I think I'll do---Viva Italia!

No comments:

Post a Comment