Thursday, March 8, 2012

Knee Problems and SB2012

A continuation of my last post:
Because of all the walking/dancing this past weekend, by the time a got on the train home my knee was hurting pretty bad. By the time I got home, the time on the train allowed my knee to rest and swell up ½ an inch which made it almost impossible to get home from the train station. I know that there is something structurally wrong with my knee, but finding a doctor here isn’t the easiest thing to do. I’ve already cancelled my skiing plans for spring break, but let’s hope I can keep fit enough to push through spring break!


I’ve just now finished packing for Italy and a more recent plan.. Spain! It somehow worked out that Cameron and I are flying to Barcelona on Thursday to rest and party it up without any obligations for the rest of spring break. A great way to finish out. Kristin at AiB really did me a favor by finding me a doctor appointment to figure out what is wrong with my knee tomorrow morning a few hours before my train to Italy. Hopefully they can give me some insight into what’s wrong with my knee or a treatment that I can work on over the break. In any case, I’ll try to take it easy, especially with the twist and shout, which is what I’ve come to blame my knee problems on. Spring break 2012, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment