Sunday, March 4, 2012

Lazy

As I expected it was a pretty lazy weekend. Everyday except today I went to the library to study returned home and then pretty much just chilled in my room.
Yesterday while I was listening to music I put my ipod in my back pocket but right before entering the library I put my headphones in my front pocket. When I was sitting down I placed my ipod on the table and forgot about my headphones and proceeded to walk away. Before it fell I managed to catch it and place it back in my pocket. When I walked back once again I placed my ipod on the table. A while later I got up and forgot about my headphones but was unable to catch my ipod which seemed to hit everything on the way down. In one smooth move I ruined the silence in the library.
Anyways the end of the week is spring break! But first there's a clinic to be visited and a math test to be taken!

No comments:

Post a Comment