Saturday, March 31, 2012

Books and Electronics

So after a week without internet at the house it's finally working again. Yesterday Mrs. Arteaga and I tried to reconnect a new router without much success. Initially she was kind of scared of working with it on her own she she isn't that great with electronics and she was told "If you install this incorrectly, it can lose the data and you're going to have to pay for the router." That's never fun. Among the 3 options we just went with the choice that made the most sense and after the connections were made the DSL light never showed up. We read the instructions after we connected everything and found this handy sentence that said "Once connected, you cannot unconnect anything or the data within the router will be lost." Great. She got nervous, called her friend who works in computers and arranged for him to show up today to properly connect everything and we left the room laughing with the misconnected router intact.
Today as well! My friend from home sent me a package that contained The Hunger Games. I've been wanting to read the book since before I saw the movie and even more so after I saw it but getting it now couldn't have been more ill-timed. I just got it this morning and I'm about halfway through and I haven't started my daily studying for physiology. It's about time to put this book down.

No comments:

Post a Comment