Friday, March 9, 2012

The week of tests

So these past week after Vienna has been fairly uneventful. Except for the fact that we went to the Bonn UniKlinik to witness some "churgerie". We have had 3 tests though. One in biochemistry, one in physiology, and one in our physiology lab. So it has been a week of studying. But the good thing is that IT IS SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!!
My plans are going to Barcelona for one half of the trip, then going to Grenoble, France for the latter half. While in Barcelona, i just plan on having the TIME of my life. It is supposedly the party capitol of Europe. So, hopefully i will find that too be true. Besides partying i really want to go to the beach, La Sagrada Familia, Las Ramblas, and many more places. While I am Grenoble i am visiting my roommate. I am super excited about this because not only do i get to see my roommate, but i am also going skiing in the Alpes!! The mountain we are going too, Chamrousse, is only 40 minutes away by bus from Grenoble. So it will be super convenient and a great time overall. I literally cannot wait.
The surgery that i went to was a foot surgery. It was quite interesting because i never thought how intricate the foot really is. ha The did some really interesting operations on this womens foot that i never would have thought been done. It was an eye opener. And the surgeon was GREAT! Since it was a teaching hospital he talked the whole time, explaining everything he did, so it really got me involved in the surgery. All in all, it was a great experience!
Anyways, i have a few hours until my journey begins. So Tchuss for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment