Saturday, March 10, 2012

Week before spring break

Hello there,

It's the week before/of spring break and I could not be more excited. We're going to Italy and Spain all in one week! Yesterday a group of us went to the math Arthmium in Bonn and saw a bunch of old calculating machines from different periods in history. We even saw an enigma machine from WWII. It's been a pretty normal week so far. I went and played basketball with my host sister and some of her friends on Tuesday which was a lot of fun. They invited me to come back again, so now I have a fun physical activity to do on Tuesdays. Chase and I rode on a night train yesterday which was quite the experience. It was cool going to sleep in one country and waking up in another. It's been a great semester so far, and a shame that it's half way over.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment