Friday, March 2, 2012

Rude Awakening

This week hasn’t been too exciting so far. The majority of us had a physiology test on Wednesday so a lot of my time was consumed with studying. I feel like I did pretty well on the first test of the semester. I think that having smaller classes has really helped me to focus more and to learn the material better. In addition, two of my classes just started (differential equations and biomechanics), so I have been spending a lot of time since Wednesday studying for those classes. I made the poor decision of waiting until the night before to complete my math assignment due today. I ended up working on it past 3 AM. Needless to say, I was very tired this morning. All in all, this week has definitely been a wake up call that a study abroad actually involves some serious studying too.

On Thursday, we all went to Beethoven’s house. Although I had been there before with Kathryn and my grandparents, I enjoyed going again. I especially enjoyed having a tour guide as opposed to an audio guide like my first visit. I was happy that the tour guide added some information that had not been in the audio guide and that she made the tour fun and interesting.

This weekend will be full of studying but on Saturday some of the girls are planning on going to the ballet. I am very excited for this! I have been looking up pictures of the ballet we are going to see and it looks absolutely beautiful. In addition, we only have one more week until spring break! I will be going to Barcelona and Madrid with some of the other people in our group. This trip will be so much fun and I can't wait!

Anyway, tschuss for now!


Picture: http://cache.virtualtourist.com/6/5026366-Beethoven_House_Bonn.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment