Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Back from SB2012


Finally back home from spring break! I feel like I need a week break from my spring break. But it’s nice to be back with my host family, having home cooked meals and relaxing around the dinner table. This also marks the last stretch of the semester where the majority of my school work is condensed. From trying not to fail math 308, visiting Hannover for my 2 directed studies courses, finding a competent knee doctor, to designing a theoretical implantable kidney, I’ve got a lot on my plate. The great news today is that its 60 degrees and sunny outside! This has been the warmest I’ve seen in Germany and the forecast is only getting warmer!

Though start of this week has caused me a lot of stress, with housing falling thru back at home, girl drama, and receiving our first math tests back… I can’t help but think back at that graph of emotional happiness while studying abroad that we were shown and laugh. I’ve been having the time of my life here. There’s been ups and downs, changes in the dynamics of our group, and financial crises, but I can’t help but think how blessed I am to be able to take part in this program and experience so much that very few American students are able to. And to top it all off, what a better place to be than Germany…

No comments:

Post a Comment