Sunday, February 2, 2020

3rd Week in Bonn

This week started off with the Welcome Hike, which was enjoyable and showed me new parts of Bonn I plan to revisit. I also went to two museums and spent an evening in the older part of town where the bars are (which included 'learning' to use the night bus). My favorite part this week was the museums and having raclette with my host parents for dinner. I was a bit worried the rain this week would be bad, but luckily it wasn't anything close to the thunderstorms we get in Houston. However, one of the days this week was sunny and had really nice weather, so this Bonn winter has definitely been warmer than expected. I already have quite some assignments due after Vienna next week, but I'll save that worry for after the trip.  Looking forward to next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment