Sunday, February 23, 2020

Week 6 (and Week 5)

Week 5
This week I got to see three surgeries!! I was totally overthinking everything the night before, but once I got there everything went pretty well. The whole week was just studying and relaxing in general. I didn't go out this weekend, but Saturday evening my host parents invited a couple over, and they spoke English very well, so I had an enjoyable time.


Week 6
This week was nice. Tuesday evening my host mom had her friend over, and she too spoke English so I had a lot of fun talking with them. Wednesday was our meeting with Enmodes, which I was a bit nervous about at first, but I am glad I know what I'm working on now and am more motivated. Thursday and Sunday I did something for Karneval, so that was really nice too. I did have to do homework in my spare time, but hopefully next week won't be so exhausting with the long days at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment