Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Bonn: Week Four, officially broke

This week, we traveled to three different countries within a week. Monday was filled with catching up on sleep from the overnight train ride, and Tuesday we went on another 8-hour train ride to Vienna. We played many card games and had many Haribo gummies, supplied by Kevin. I roomed with Langley and Olivia in Vienna, in a hotel room that was a thousand times better than the hostel I stayed at in Munich. We were able to go on many tours, eat at "Damen", have tons of Schnitzel, and it was overall a great week. My favorite part was the Melange and getting to go ice skating at Vienna Ice World. What a dope ice skating rink.

On Friday, we left in the afternoon for Prague in the Czech Republic. I freaking loved Prague. We were able to see the Prague castle, the astronomical clock, Charles bridge, and many other things. A few highlights were Mexican food and our hike to the top of the Prague Eiffel tower for one of my top views so far! I enjoyed visiting Prague, and bought a clock as a souvenir, which I somehow got back to Bonn safely! We had a flight cancellation that made us stay a day longer, and we opted to stay in a four star hotel with some cleannn showers and a massive breakfast, another highlight!

Excited for a chill couple weeks in Bonn until Karneval!




























No comments:

Post a Comment