Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Week 3 in Bonn










Things that happened in 
Week 3


Horst-Stoeckel Museum for Anesthesiology -- Bonn, Germany
This museum contains a vast collection of items and documents from the past 150 years of medicine. 


House of History -- Bonn, Germany  
    This contemporary history museum is one of the most popular museums in Germany. It presents German history from 1945 to present day. 


Trying out karaoke & discos in Bonn



Recap 
    This week in Bonn has been busy, but we are definitely getting in the swing of things after three weeks. I have really enjoyed getting to know my host family better and using them as a resource to figure out how to blend in with the locals around here. My host sister was nice enough to show some of my friends and I a few fun hangout places around the city. Very soon we will start taking our first round of exams. As much fun as Bonn has to offer, we have to work on our time management while on this study abroad because studying is definitely still an important part of the trip. My favorite thing is practicing German with my host family everyday.

Next stop: Vienna


No comments:

Post a Comment