Sunday, February 9, 2020

WEEK 4

WEEK 4

This week we went to WEIN (Vienna). It was our first big excursion as a group and I had so much fun. I feel like it was a great chance to really intermingle and bond with students in the opposite major. As far as the city goes, it was GORGEOUS. Gold accents and statues everywhere. Even with all the tours we went on as a group I feel like there is still so much more to explore. I already want to go back. 



Our first night in Vienna, standing in the Michealerplatz. This picture was taken right before we got to see the Spanish Riding School and St. Micheal's Church's crypts.


Ice skating at Rathauspark ice skating rink. It was this magnificent wonderland of lights and ice skating trails. If it was for the uncomfortable ice skates I could have stayed there forever. 


The night of the string quartet concert. That was one of my favorite things we've done so far. 


After our school excursion ended, I stayed with a friend who lives in Vienna and she took me to this coffee house called Gerstner that was established in 1847.



No comments:

Post a Comment