Sunday, February 16, 2020

Week 5

Hallo!

During this week, class on Monday was first canceled because the flights from our weekend travels had been cancelled. However, classes were officially cancelled by AIB because the storm was so bad in Germany. I ended up coming home from Prague midday on Monday. Tuesday, I had a normal school day and I had developed a cough. Also, me and one of my friends went to a concert that night and I did not get home until 2 in the morning because the train had dropped us off at the HBF at 12:35, which was the time for the first night bus. So, I had to wait a whole hour for the next night bus in order to go home. On Wednesday, I got to observe open heart surgery which was pretty cool. I could not see anything the first two hours because I could not see over the tarp (I was too short), and I did not want to interrupt the surgery just to ask for a stool so I could see. The anesthetist noticed after two hours and brought over a stool so then i could see the surgery. When I was leaving i almost went into the guys locker room, because I was lost. I went home and studied for my 211 test the text day. On Thursday morning I woke with a massive headache, I was shivering, and I felt super dizzy. Therefore, I decided to miss my first two classes to rest and then just come to school to take my 211 test that was later in the day. The test was hard, but I got through it and i was sick the entire day. On Friday, I finally got some medicine and started to feel better by the end of the day. Now, it is Sunday, and I feel better than I did on Thrusday, but i still have a cough and I hope it goes away by Carnival.

Tschüss!        

No comments:

Post a Comment