Sunday, February 2, 2020

Week 3

Hallo!

In my previous post I said that i was worried the first week about not being able to communicate with my host mom, so here is an update. We have been able to communicate perfectly fine, and even make jokes and laugh all the time with one another. Sometimes we can not always understand what the other person is trying to say, but we work our way around it and eventually find a way to get across the message. Anyways, lets get on to what happened week 3. On Tuesday, a student worker took many students to Aldstat(old town). We ended up at a Karaoke bar and many students including me participated, which ended up being lots of fun. The week went by as normal with classes all day and we had our meeting with Enmodes to discuss the problems that all the teams had come up with this far. I believe this meeting went very well and the presentation was very helpful in giving us a more specific look at the device that we will be contributing to. On Friday, I went out with a couple friends and did not get home till early the next day, so this night was quite enjoyable. Week 3 was quite memorable and I am looking forward to week 4 because we're going to VIENNA!! Till next time.
Tschüss!

No comments:

Post a Comment