Monday, February 3, 2020

Amsterdam

Amsterdam was the highlight of this week. All week I was working through my classes to get to the weekend. The trip to amsterdam was the first free travel weekend we’ve had since coming to Bonn. Amsterdam is officially my favorite town in Europe. I think the city is gorgeous and the people are actually quite nice. Everyone speaks great english - even better than people in Germany. Stroopwaffle and other foods I am not sure how to pronounce were all sooo good. We went to an art museum with some very odd but fascinating works. Street life is so u i wie and I am oddly attracted to the city. The night life in Amsterdam is the most fascinating part. Everyone care free doing their own thing is just so amazing to be apart of. I felt at home almost and I loved it. Even though the train rides were stress full and I was extremely tired after them, it was worth it. All the people I came here with are now real homies and I am glad we get along so great. 
The trip was truly a movie and memories were made that won’t soon be forgotten.
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1QLk_BRI0DYCVYeuohU6usIvT_99z5XD3https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1qzFOwk0e64wI8pHKtOdgdFJmPXFRcu2A
Weekend Quotes :”I ain’t got sh*t”
“Is it cause i’m brown” “”Matt is a dog”
”It’s just your friends then nobody” “Ayo boss pull over” “Where mccyd’s at”

No comments:

Post a Comment