Friday, February 14, 2020

Week 4 - First Week of Travel

This was the first week I've gotten to travel outside of Germany, and it is an understatement to say that I was excited. Vienna was absolutely beautiful and full of so many things to do. One of my favorite parts of Vienna was seeing the Lipizzaner Stallions at the Spanish Riding School. They where beautiful animals and I was happy to get to see them. Vienna was busy, but I enjoyed the Natural History Museum and the Anatomical Collection and getting to learn about all of the specimens in each collection. That weekend I traveled with a group to Prague. The city was beautiful and already so much different than Vienna and Bonn. We visited several sites like the astrological clock  and the Charles Bridge, and on Saturday we all went to a Medieval dinner. The dinner was five courses and had numerous shows. Overall, it was  a good week of travel and I can't wait to go somewhere new.

No comments:

Post a Comment