Monday, February 10, 2020

week 2/3

I am behind on my post to this blog, but we will be catching up today. I'm not sure what blog this counts as since previous I forgot to blog and skipped a whole week and counted it as blog number 2, but anyways let me start. I will tell my experience before Vienna. It has been so much fun so far meeting new people and even local people. The classes are going smoothly, I think. I am definitely grateful to have come on this trip. I have recently discovered the club scene in Germany and it's kind of similar but alike to the clubs in America. Only big difference, I guess, is people are more straight forward and to pass through they just touch you ?? Like put you to the side, some people in America do that too, but it's mostly like "excuse me can I pass-through" or something like that. The food is kind of starting to get a bit redundant since I practically only eat food from the market. I miss tacos and spicy food, but I would not trade my experience thus far for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment